Prices include of all direct expenses related to the rental such as electricity, except for longer term rentals during the off season (see below).
* For long stays, it is best to call or ask us by e-mail.
* Minimum stay is 3 nights. If you would like to stay less than three nights, the cost will still be the same as a three days stay.
- For a party of 3 or more persons staying for less than two weeks there will be a flat aditional charge of 25 EUR per night per person.
* If you stay for a month or more during the winter months (November to March), electricity, heating and cleaning will NOT be included in the fixed price.
* A pre-payment at the time of reservation is required in order to secure your reservation. The minimal pre-payment is 100 Euros and may go up to 50% of the full cost of the rental amount.
* The remaining balance of the rental sum and a security deposit (see below) is due (in Euros) upon arrival.
* The pre-paid amount can be made either by bank transfer or CreditCard via PayPal.
* We would like to trust our guests and therefore are asking only a minimal security deposit of 300 €. For term rentals longer than two weeks , we may require a higher deposit.
This will all be specified in the contract.
* The deposit will be used to pay for any damages which may be caused during your stay and found during check-out. In the event that the cost to repair such damages is higher than the security deposit you will be liable for the difference.
* We want you to relax and feel comfortable, so costs of minor accidents such as a broken drinking-glass for example will not be deducted and your deposit will be refunded in full, but we ask you to let us know if such little accidents do accur.
* Standard arrival time is at 16.00 (4p.m.) onwards.
If you would like to come in earlier, please feel free to ask and we'll try to accomodate.
We live in the main house of the courtyard, so we're also able to welcome you at odd hours - your flight may arrive at midnight - please feel free to ask.
* Someone is always present at check-in and check-out to meet you, hand you the keys, explain to you how things work and answer any questions you may have.
* Departure is at 10.00 a.m. at the latest; so as to allow time for the cleaning person to clean and prepare the apartment for the next guest.
* If you wish to leave your luggage and pick it up before taking your train or flight back, please feel free to ask.
* The apartment will be thoroughly cleaned before you arrive.
* The apartment is non-smoking and, sorry, but no pets are allowed.
* Cleaning is done once a week but if you wish to have additional cleaning done for an extra charge, during the week, please let us know.
* If you cancel the reservation of the apartment more than 8 weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date: you will receive a refund of paid amounts minus only 100 Euros, or 15% of the full cost of your stay; whichever is higher.
If you have any questions about our cancellation policy, please, let us know.