Our lively neighborhood is one of the most trendy area of Paris, together with a long popular history. Our house itself is a former printing factory. And today, you'll find just at our door a wide variety of young creators workshops, well known fashion shops, restaurants and bars (from french traditionnal kitchen to cosy lounge bars) to suit everyone's tastes!
The terrace of the little house is a lovely place for having breakfast or relaxing after a hard day of sightseeing (and a warm bath!). You might even imagine that you're in a little French village and not in the center of the city!
The house was fully renovated in winter 2012: the bathroom, the kitchen... And we add furnitures, vintage or contemporary design, every year...
* Sleeps 2 people comfortably and can easily accomodate a young child or baby
* Your own private terrace
* Bathroom newly equipped with a japanese style bath & toilet
* Fully equipped kitchen, with washing machine
* Trendy and safe neighborhood
* Amazingly quiet though situated in a very central location
Regular season rate:
Per night : 135 €